Join us in Cryptocurrency School. The #1 Platform for mastering the Crypto Market.

All In One Platform. Everything you need in a single platform to learn how to profit and avoid costly psychological mistakes.
We made it easy for you to be guided through a structured process focused on the keeping-it-simple foundation of knowledge that will drive you forwards.
Demo
Online course example

Join over 4,000 people like you all set up!

Cryptocurrency Market, A World Of Opportunity

Learn everything from day trading
to long-term investing!

We believe that traders or investors that clarify their strategies win in the marketplace. knowing only Technical Analysis contributes only about 20% to long term trading success. The rest 80% comprises of Fundamental Aspects such as Psychology of Trading, Risk Management, Money Management, Algorithm Development, Trading Statistics, Correct Understanding of "Value of Paper Money," Correct Mindset, Correct Expectations and so on.

Here is what you get with
Cryptocurrency School of Abbaszadeh University

Ultimate Technical Analysis

Discover how technical analysis can help you better time your entries, exits—and become a consistently profitable trader.

Replaces...
Launch your own trade business from day one.
Start Now
Watch Intro
abbasdeh Products
abbaszadeh Websites

Up-To-Date Fundamental Analysis

Fundamental analysis constitutes another of the usual aspects in the form of studying cryptocurrency markets. This approach, unlike technical analysis, tries to detect the authentic and objective value of a cryptocurrency or token, regardless of the market price.

Replaces...
Develop your investment plan right away.
Start Now
Watch Intro

Manage your risks and be smart.

On-chain analysis (Blockchain Analysis) is an emerging field that examines the historical trends to compare different crypto assets and identify undervalued/overvalued coins.

Replaces...
Replaces...
Start getting paid.
Start Now
Watch Intro
abbaszadeh Payments
Kajabi Analytics

Live Webinars & Offline Courses

Complete cryptocurrency trading webinars and courses are designed to turn you into a profitable crypto trading trader in a short period of time and provide you with all the proven strategies, secret tactics and cheat sheets that make your trading process much easier.

Replaces...
Replaces...
Start learning without limits and surpass your expectations.
Start Now
Watch Intro
NEW

VICS (Very Important Crypto Signals)

Our cryptocurrency signals are trading ideas from our expert traders to buy or sell a particular cryptocurrency at a specific price or time for short-term and long-term trading.

Replaces...
The market is running 24/7 that doesn’t mean
you need to do the same.
Start Now
Watch Intro
Learn More
abbaszadeh Email
Kajabi Pages

24/7 Support Team

You can always be in contact with our support team to learn more or ask for any help.

You will never be alone again.
Start Now
Watch Intro

Our Programs

$49

1 Month

Best for active traders

  • Includes
  • Investment Manager
  • Investment Plan
  • Research & Analytics
  • Thought Leadership
  • Risk Management
  • Model Portfolios
  • Live Webinars
  • Offline Courses
  • Alerts & Signals
  • 24/7 Support

$139

3 Months

Best for short-term investors

  • Includes
  • Investment Manager
  • Investment Plan
  • Research & Analytics
  • Thought Leadership
  • Risk Management
  • Model Portfolios
  • Live Webinars
  • Offline Courses
  • Alerts & Signals
  • 24/7 Support

$279

6 Months

Best for long-term investors

  • Includes
  • Investment Manager
  • Investment Plan
  • Research & Analytics
  • Thought Leadership
  • Risk Management
  • Model Portfolios
  • Live Webinars
  • Offline Courses
  • Alerts & Signals
  • 24/7 Support